- Precisely cut and tempered with high transparence. Resistance to scratch and thermal shock.
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface.
- High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Ultimaker 2+, Reprap, Mendel.
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800Â° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
* Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
Material: 100% Borosilicate
1 x 220x220x3mm Borosilicate Glass