- NUTRITION: Wild sea cucumbers, naturally grown on ocean floors, are enjoyed not only as delicacies, but as superfoods with zero-carbohydrate, high protein content. Sea-cucumbers are well-known for reproductive health enhancement, and anti-inflammatory, joint relief properties
- NATURAL: We only source sea cucumbers that are wild caught, and formulate our tablets with 100% all-natural ingredients. We do not use GMOs, fillers, preservatives, or any other artificial additives
- CERTIFIED: We proudly produce and distribute our sea cucumber supplement in the USA, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We are registered with the US Fish & Wildlife Service, and only use suppliers who comply our wildlife conservation standards
- CULTURE: Asians have consumed sea cucumber for centuries as a valuable source of proteins, essential minerals, and fatty acids to relieve joint pain, arthritis, sprains, and to boost immunity and improve stamina
- USE: For optimal health benefit, we recommend consumption of these tablets as a dietary supplement, with 3 tablets per meal, twice a day
Our company mission at SeaBenefit is to provide only the highest-quality natural sea cucumber products to our consumers. We recognize the importance of sustainable, environmentally conscious methods of harvesting and distributing sea cucumber worldwide-the importance of sea cucumber vitamins to both humans and our world is our top concern.
SeaBenefit Natural Wild Sea Cucumber Supplements are a powerful, 100% all-natural daily supplement designed to enhance reproductive health, boost immunity, and provide relief for joint paints, sprains, tendonitis, and arthritis. These “immortals of the ocean” are considered delicacies in many cultures due to their supplemental maintenance of good health, arthritis and joint pain reduction. Sea cucumbers are incredibly low in calories ranging from only 95 calories for every 6 ounces. The majority of its calories consists of 22 grams of protein. According to the US Department of Agriculture, the 6 ounces you receive in a single serving of sea cucumber already fulfills the minimum daily intake of protein required. For optimal consumption, we recommend 3 tablets, taken with meals, twice a day.
- Consult a physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition. This product contains seafood; if you are allergic to seafood, do not consume this product.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.