- 100% TANGLE-FREE 3D PRINTER FILAMENT – Using advanced spooling technique, precisely wind and layer the filament onto each spool for a tangle free (no snags) feed to your 3D printer, leaving you stress-free when printing for long periods of time and ensuring the success of your 3D prints, perfect for printing your masterpieces as 3D printer filament and 3D pen filament, designed to work with most FDM/FFF 3D printers and 3D pens, creating your colorful and vivid world
- TOUGHER AND LESS BRITTLE PLA FILAMENT – Modified PLA based type of filament, retains the typical characteristics of PLA, but makes it stronger and less fragile, so technically it wouldn’t snap or break, in the longer term, it will cost you less money and save your precious time, while the quality of your prints is significantly improved and unique, offering very promising prospects for filament 3D printing
- HIGH PURITY AND CONSISTENT SHAPE PREVENTS CLOGGING – Made from corn starch, contains no impurities, no recycled materials, so you won’t encounter a filament jam or a clogged nozzle printing with it, while good round shape and most importantly a 0.03mm diameter tolerance provide consistent feeding to the extruder for the most precise, smooth, and durable prints
- NO WARP AND STRONG LAYER ADHESION – When using our PLA, you can expect: excellent first layer adhesion, improved adhesion between layers (incredible layer adhesion at a molecular level), reduced warping, shrinking, curling, and failed prints, perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts, outdoor projects or using it whenever you can
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Quality is the top priority for us as each spool is hand checked, vacuum sealed with desiccant, and packaged. We’re so sure you’ll love our PLA that it comes with a full 30-day money back guarantee as well as service 7 days a week from one of the most trusted brands in 3D printing technology. This customer protection is designed to give you peace of mind
PREMIUM QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL RESULTS.
Layer by Layer (LBL) is an innovative technique developed by REPRAPPER to ensure our filaments are spooled to perfection on a standard 1kg spool with no overlapping, no crossing and no tangling.
During the printing process, each layer must have cooled sufficiently. Our PLA dries and solidifies quickly, which provides better print quality for small-volume pieces without sacrificing speed.
MINIMUM DEFORMATION DUE TO THERMAL STRESS
Thermal stress is produced by temperature inequalities in various points of an object, resulting in the bulging of the first layers. The thermal-stress deformation of our PLA is minimal, which helps reduce warping and prevents wasted print time.
EXCELLENT ADHERENCE EVEN WITHOUT A HEATED BED
Using only the typical adhesion methods like lacquer, tape or fixpads, our PLA offers excellent layer adhesion and minimal warpage even without a heated bed.
CONSISTENT DIAMETER & ROUNDNESS
Every inch of REPRAPPER filament is precisely engineered to +/-0.03mm diameter tolerance. Consistent round shape avoids unexpected interruption to print flow.
Each color in REPRAPPER PLA series was carefully selected to produce eye-catching results.
THE IDEAL PRINT TEMPERATURE IS 205ÂºC
Through subjecting our PLA to exhaustive tests, we have ascertained that the best print quality/speed ratio is achieved at 205ÂºC.
Last year alone, REPRAPPER helped 100k+ users have a better 3D printing experience
Give us a try – Save your money and time so that keep growing as a 3D artist!