- Persona 5 marks the return of the award-winning franchise on home consoles since the PS2 generation
- Fast-paced Japanese role-playing game mechanics, exciting action sequences
- Vibrantly stylized characters, enemies, and environments, elegant anime-style cut-scenes
- Soundtrack featuring the fresh sounds of acid jazz composed by the gifted Shoji Meguro;Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood, drug reference, partial nudity, sexual themes, strong language, violence
- Overcome various obstacles with graceful Phantom Thief action. The simple-to-learn, but hard-to-master controls will be enjoyed by newcomers and veteran Persona players alike.
Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled high school students – the protagonist and a collection of compatriots he meets in the game’s story – who live dual lives as Phantom Thieves. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high schooler – attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the â€œselfâ€. The game’s heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective masks and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need. Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.