- Open Source Filament: the first XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filaments
- New Aluminum Print Bed: more even heat distribution compared to common glass print bed allows a higher level of prints and New Innovative Calibration System: newly designed, frustration-free sensors and knobs ensure each print is perfectly calibrated
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- WiFi LAN Connectivity: send print jobs directly from your Windows or Mac computer, or the XYZ app
- XYZware for Pro: bundled with powerful software that enables you to adjust multiple printer settings such as speed, print support, and retraction
The da Vinci Pro allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminum print bed which makes it compatible with third-party 1.75mm filaments. Select your favorite filament brand for the best 3D printing experience. The da Vinci Pro also has an auto-loading filament system that will ensure the filament is loaded correctly and ready for use. This 3D printer is the most versatile of its kind, providing different types of finishing quality while maintaining an unbeatable price.