- Hot-end print temperature 235C
- The easiest-to-print, high-strength nylon filament
- Can be dyed to achieve custom colors
- Nylon Bridge 3D printing filament by Taulman is the perfect nylon filament for intermediate users seeking 3D printed parts that are strong and resilient
- Like other nylon filaments, Bridge can be dyed for custom colorations either before or after 3D printing
Taulman’s â€œBridge” High Strength Nylon Co-Polymer was specifically engineered for 3D Printing. Bridge was developed to address the war page/bed adhesion and moisture absorption issues that make printing Taulman’s other nylons more challenging. While still considered an â€œadvancedâ€ print material, best suited to experienced users, Bridge is easier to work with than 618 and 645, with only a slight reduction in mechanical strength. Printed correctly it exhibits incredible strength, resiliency, and layer bonding when compared to ABS, PLA, or HIPS prints. Specifications: Size = 3mm Round Color = Prints from nearly transparent to bright white depending on thickness. Add color with most common clothing dyes Consists of the purest form of a delta transition of Nylon 6/9, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6T with a crystallinity optimization process in addition to post processing for maximum bonding during a thermal transition (3D Printing).Chemically resistant to = Alcohols, Resin and MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.