- CANNABIS Essential Oil (Cannabis sativa):Cannabis essential oil is blended into carrier oils to produce a soothing blend for the skin, muscles and all types of massage. The stresses and strains of over-exertion and simple wear-and-tear respond favorably to this essential oil. It is also supportive of mild skin conditions.
- MORE SIZES & SELECTIONS: 5, 10, 30, 118 ml, Roll-Ons & Value packs. We offer 240 different single oils, synergy blends & carrier oils. Check out our Perfumes, Body Oils, Salt Soaks & Natural Bar Soap
- GUARANTEED: Edens Garden is a top rated amazon seller for 9 years & voted #1 Non-MLM Essential Oil Company. We take pride in being a customer-first company & offer a no-questions-asked return policy
- GC/MS TESTED 100% PURE & QUALITY CONTROLLED: Our oils are GC/MS tested by third-party experts. Edens Garden sets the standard for safety in the industry and offers the best essential oils available
- NATURAL, ETHICAL & CRUELTY-FREE: Our oils are free of synthetics, eco-conscious, sustainably sourced and Vegan. All products are certified by PETA and Choose Cruelty Free (CCF)
Cannabis sativa, commonly known as marijuana is an annual herbaceous plant that has been cultivated for eons to capture its diverse uses and benefits. Cannabis essential oil is not meant to be taken internally, but blended into carrier oils, perhaps with other essential oils, to produce a soothing blend for the skin, muscles and all types of massage. This essential oil is not intoxicating. Those compounds are not bioavailable in distillation. Its major components consist of monoterpenes and some sesquiterpenes, typically found in many aromatic plants. Laboratory analysis shows that it shares chemistry with many commonly used essential oils such as citrus, pine and basil. The stresses and strains of over-exertion, old age and simple wear-and-tear often respond favorably to the essential oil of this complex and often misunderstood botanical. It is also supportive of various mild skin conditions, imparting a lustrous glow and radiance when rubbed in gently (blended into a carrier oil). A stream of lotions, salves, balms and massage oils containing extracts of Cannabis oil are gaining new fans worldwide as the time-honored benefits of this herbal oil spread. Cannabis essential oil is extracted using steam distillation of the flowers and upper-most leaves of Cannabis plants, which are plentiful in the Cannabis genus.