- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crow quill art style
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Includes: The Crimson Court The Shield breaker
Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Edition is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.