- Large build volume: 210 x 210 x 205Mm
- Plug and play with user friendly screen: complete the assembling with 8 screws, then start to play through a 3.5-Inch tft touch screen
- Anycubic ultra base: Anycubic patented heat bed, super adhesion, smoothly lattice bottom surface. Easier to take off 3D-171 by hands, so you won’t need masking tape and glue stickers any more
- Filament detection: automatic printing pause when filament runs out, resume after filament re-load with just one click
- Anycubic Advantage: We take care of all parts of unartificial quality-related issues with a replacement for 3 months after the purchase date, and provide lifetime technical support
Anycubic Upgraded Full Metal i3 Mega 3D Printer –Ultra Base Version Quality Warranty: Anycubic takes care of all parts of unartificial quality-related issues with a replacement for 3 months after the purchase date, and provide lifetime technical support. Specification: Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.01mm Z 0.002mm Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (Recommended Speed 60% ) Travel Speed: 100mm/s Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm Support Print Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD Build Dimensions : 210 x 210 x 205mm Operational Print Bed Temperature: 110oC Operational Extruder Temperature: max 260oC Ambient Operating Temperature: 8oC – 40oC Leveling Type: Manual Leveling Input Formats: .STL, OBJ, .DAE, .AMF Slicer Software: Cure Cure Output Formats: G-Code Connectivity: SD Card & USB support Input Rating: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A Printer Dimensions: 405 x 410 x 453mm Package Weight: 15kg CE, FCC, RoHS,EN Package List: 1x I3 Mega 1x 8G SD Card 1x User Manual 1x PLA filament ( 1Kg ) 1x Tool Set .