- GREENTEA – GRAPESEEDEXTRACT: Green tea contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. The antioxidant properties of green tea extract may be useful for aging as well as the improvement of health problems. Green tea extract vitamins provide the human body with an array of health benefits. Grape seed extract comes from grapes and has a high concentration of Vitamin E, linoleic acid, flavonoids and phenolic procyanidins.
- Benefit of Grape Seed Extract: Benefits of grape seed extract are coveted by cultures around the globe. Its ability may help greatly in lowering cholesterol and improve arteries. Grape seed extract is a natural plant component derived from whole grape seeds that contain concentrated sources and other antioxidants. The major benefit of grape seed extract is antiaging. Grape seed extract contains more potent than vitamin C stronger than vitamin E.
- Its Components May Be Good for the Skin: Green tea extract has been shown to improve skin health. Green tea extract can help improve a variety of skin problems. Also, as a supplement, it has been shown to help with skin aging and acne. Green tea extract seem to help stop skin conditions like loss of skin elasticity, premature aging. Interestingly enough, adding green tea extract to beauty products has been shown to benefit the skin by providing a moisturizing effect.
- May Benefit Exercise Performance and Recovery: Green tea extract seems to be helpful in exercise, whether it’s by improving exercise performance or enhancing recovery. While exercise has many health benefits, it’s known to produce stress. Fortunately, antioxidants like green tea catechins can reduce and delay muscle fatigue. Green tea extract increases antioxidant protection caused by exercise. This translates to better exercise performance and recovery.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
Weight Loss: Green tea can help burn excess fat by helping to increase metabolism. If your metabolic rate is elevated you will increase the amount of calories you burn. The catechins in green tea were found to help burn belly fat as well as put the obesity under control. That enzyme breaks down carbohydrates that cause blood sugar levels to rise. If your blood sugar levels are high you will store more food as fat rather than burning it as energy.
High in Omega-6 Fatty Acids: The health claims for grape seed are based on the supposedly high amounts of nutrients, antioxidants and polyunsaturated fats. It may be an excellent source of vitamin E. Grape seed extract is also very high in polyunsaturated fats such as Omega-3s and Omega-6s. We need to get these two elements in a certain balance in order to maintain optimal health. The micronutrient found in grape seed extract is Vitamin E.
Benefits for Hair and Skin: Grape seed extract may be useful for moisturizing hair and skin. The Vitamin E amount is impressive when you consider the high amount of the antioxidants from the grape seeds. Grape seed extract, especially when combined with other antioxidant-rich compounds such as green tea, promotes youthful skin by enhancing the health of skin cells as it supports elasticity and flexibility.
May Help Lower Blood Sugar: The catechins in green tea have been shown to regulate the production of blood sugar and can lower blood sugar levels. The green tea group experienced better blood sugar tolerance. It can also help lower levels of cholesterol, which is an indicator of blood sugar levels. Green tea extract has been shown to support sugar control and blood sugar tolerance.