- 0.5 kg (approximately 1.10 lbs.) spool
- 1.75Mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02Mm)
- Pla (polylactic acid) 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant, resell able bag
- Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 190Â°c – 210Â°c (374Â°f – 410Â°f)
- Spool diameter: 8″ – spool width: 2″ – spool hub hole diameter: 2″
The AIO Robotics PLA filaments are universally designed and Compatible with 3D printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.â€¯ PLA, or Polylactic acid, is one of the most popular thermoplastic 3D printing materials. AIO Robotics PLA filament is plant-based and eco-friendly. Highest quality, astonishing surface finish, less warping, easy to use, no heated bed required.