- ã€Filament weightã€‘ 1.2KG (approximately 2.65lbs) . 3D Mars 3d filament weighs 0.2kg (approximately 0.44lbs)than other filament on the market
- ã€3D Printer Filamentã€‘ 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm). 3d mars white filament ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results
- ã€Recommended temperature rangeã€‘Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195Â°C – 220Â°C (383Â°F – 428Â°F)
- ã€Spool Diameterã€‘ 7.8″ – Spool Width: 2.5″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- ã€Compatibilityã€‘To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc
3D MARS White Filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
3D MARS White Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
3D MARS White Filament’s recommended extrusion temperature is 195Â°C – 220Â°C (383Â°F – 428Â°F)
3D MARS White Filament gives 3d printed objects the look and feel of fiberboard